Summary of Services:
- Estate Sale Services through unique Online Auction Process
- Downsizing Support
- Relocation Management Services
- Organizing and Decluttering Services
- Packing and Shipping Services for household items
- Appraisal Services
- Total Project Management
- Bachelors in Business Administration from the University of Hawaii at Manoa – Majoring in Business Management
- Lean Six Sigma, Green belt certified in process improvement
- Certified Relocation & Transition Specialist :The National Certification Board for Alzheimer Care (NCBAC) is an allied healthcare board certification organization that is the governing board for CRTS® and is committed to upholding the terms and conditions stated in the CRTS® Code of Conduct, Ethics and Professional Policies.
- Open since 2013 as a Franchise Owner
- Largest Transition Services Company in the World
- One stop shop for Senior Transition Services
- Steve Tokita, CRTS , President- Caring Transitions of Honolulu
Kupunawiki.com is a resource that does not provide any direct services other than information and a list of service professionals. Kupunawiki.com, consultants or associates, are not experts in any of the fields relating to senior housing, finance, estate planning, health, or real estate.
Kupunawiki.com does not generate any revenue or referral fees from the contributors or those listed as service providers. Kupunawiki.com is not a real estate website although there is an affiliation with the following contributors: Brandon Lau (RB-19267), Andrew Leong (RB-21696), Bobby Kargula (RS-75234), Nancy Katayama (RB- 21804), who are licensed real estate agents with Locations LLC- 614 Kapahulu Ave. Honolulu, HI 96815. The information contained on Kupunawiki.com is intended for informational purposes. It should not substitute legal, accounting, investment, medical or other professional advice. Always seek a competent professional for answers to your specific questions.