Priscilla Wong – The Electronic Caregiver Company
The Electronic Caregiver Company
Priscilla WongSummary of Services:
- No-Obligation consultation at the location of your choice, including meeting in the privacy of your own home.
- Mention KupunaWiki at your consultation and receive a free gift.
- Free Safety Home Inspection (optional)
- I will personally explain and go over our different options and set up the device at no extra charge.
- GPS Mobile Tracking (Works in and outside of the home and throughout the US.)
- Access to a Licensed EMT 24/7 over our two way mobile device
- Customized Medication and Treatment Reminders
- Modern style waterproof wrist or neck pendant in multiple colors
- Caregivers Smart Phone App. for family to stay connected
- Activity Monitoring (Looking for activity twice each day)
- Equipment is FREE (Only pay a monthly monitoring fee)
- I will handle all your concerns and any repairs/replacements at no extra charge.
- Electronic Caregiver has been in business since 1999. In early 2017 The Electronic Caregiver Company launched a locally based presence in Hawaii to service our Kupuna and work with medical professionals.
Kupunawiki.com is a resource that does not provide any direct services other than information and a list of service professionals. Kupunawiki.com, consultants or associates, are not experts in any of the fields relating to senior housing, finance, estate planning, health, or real estate.
Kupunawiki.com does not generate any revenue or referral fees from the contributors or those listed as service providers. Kupunawiki.com is not a real estate website although there is an affiliation with the following contributors: Brandon Lau (RB-19267), Andrew Leong (RB-21696), Bobby Kargula (RS-75234), Nancy Katayama (RB- 21804), who are licensed real estate agents with Locations LLC- 614 Kapahulu Ave. Honolulu, HI 96815. The information contained on Kupunawiki.com is intended for informational purposes. It should not substitute legal, accounting, investment, medical or other professional advice. Always seek a competent professional for answers to your specific questions.[/alert]