Gayvial James, Taypayer Advocate Service
Taxpayer Advocate Service
Summary of Services:The Taxpayer Advocate Service is an independent organization within the IRS and is your voice at the IRS. Their job is to ensure that every taxpayer is treated fairly, and that you know and understand your rights as a taxpayer. They offer free help to guide you through the often-confusing process of resolving tax problems that you haven't been able to solve on your own. Remember, the worst thing you can do is nothing at all. TAS can help if you can't resolve your problem with the IRS and:
- Your problem is causing financial difficulties for you, your family, or your business.
- You face (or your business is facing) an immediate threat of adverse action.
- You've tried repeatedly to contact the IRS but no one has responded to you, or the IRS hasn't responded by the date promised.
- Gayvial D. James, Local Taxpayer Advocate Hawaii & Pacific US Territories
- Address: 1003 Bishop St./ MS H600, Honolulu, HI 96813
- Phone: 1-877-777-4778
Kupunawiki.com is a resource that does not provide any direct services other than information and a list of service professionals. Kupunawiki.com, consultants or associates, are not experts in any of the fields relating to senior housing, finance, estate planning, health, or real estate.
Kupunawiki.com does not generate any revenue or referral fees from the contributors or those listed as service providers. Kupunawiki.com is not a real estate website although there is an affiliation with the following contributors: Brandon Lau (RB-19267) and Andrew Leong (RB-21696) who are licensed real estate partners with ChaneyBrooks Choice Advisors at 1440 Kapiolani Blvd., Suite 1015, Honolulu, HI 96814. The information contained on Kupunawiki.com is intended for informational purposes. It should not substitute legal, accounting, investment, medical or other professional advice. Always seek a competent professional for answers to your specific questions.