Law Office of Cheryl Takabayashi
Summary of Services:
Over 25 years of experience in practice, Cheryl Takabayashi continues to provide quality service. The various services she has curated as an attorney include the following:
Health care directives
Power of Attorney
Will, trusts, and estates
- 1983 Punahou School, Honolulu, Hawaii
- 1988 | University of Washington (Bachelor of Arts – Japanese Lanuage and Literature; Bachelor of Arts – Political Science), Seattle, Washington
- 1991 | Santa Clara University School of Law, Juris Doctorate, Santa Clara, California
- 2012 | Argosy University (Masters, Marriage and Family Therapy), Honolulu, Hawaii
- Hawaii State Bar Association, Admitted June 1992 (Member, ElderLaw Section; Member, Probate & Estate Planning Section)
- Business Network International. Member 2009-2012
- [email protected]
- (808) 537-2027
Kupunawiki.com is a resource that does not provide any direct services other than information and a list of service professionals. Kupunawiki.com, consultants or associates, are not experts in any of the fields relating to senior housing, finance, estate planning, health, or real estate.
Kupunawiki.com does not generate any revenue or referral fees from the contributors or those listed as service providers. Kupunawiki.com is not a real estate website although there is an affiliation with the following contributors: Brandon Lau (RB-19267) and Andrew Leong (RB-21696) who are licensed real estate partners with ChaneyBrooks Choice Advisors at 1440 Kapiolani Blvd., Suite 1015, Honolulu, HI 96814. The information contained on Kupunawiki.com is intended for informational purposes. It should not substitute legal, accounting, investment, medical or other professional advice. Always seek a competent professional for answers to your specific questions.