Summary of Services:
- Local non-profit 501 (c)(3) founded in 1967 by Central Union Church
- Accredited Continuing Care at Home Program, providing members services and care smiliar to our retirement communities.
- Home Health Services – Provide Home care, Personal care, Transportation, Housekeeping and Meal delivery services.
- Adult Day Care and Day Health Centers – Central Union Church and Kilohana Methodist.
- The Arcadia Foundation – an organization to support residents and members who have exhausted their resources.
Wesley Young first joined Arcadia Family of Companies in 2012 with the motivation to help kupuna and families understand ways to prepare for long-term care through available senior living options. Prior to Arcadia, Wesley was the Senior Vice President at First Hawaiian Bank for 38 years. He is also a graduate of the University of Hawaii at Manoa with a Bachelor’s in Business Administration of Accounting.
- Wesley Young – Arcadia Family of Companies
- [email protected]
- (808) 983-5915
Kupunawiki.com is a resource that does not provide any direct services other than information and a list of service professionals. Kupunawiki.com, consultants or associates, are not experts in any of the fields relating to senior housing, finance, estate planning, health, or real estate.
Kupunawiki.com does not generate any revenue or referral fees from the contributors or those listed as service providers. Kupunawiki.com is not a real estate website although there is an affiliation with the following contributors: Brandon Lau (RB-19267) and Andrew Leong (RB-21696) who are licensed real estate partners with ChaneyBrooks Choice Advisors at 1440 Kapiolani Blvd., Suite 1015, Honolulu, HI 96814. The information contained on Kupunawiki.com is intended for informational purposes. It should not substitute legal, accounting, investment, medical or other professional advice. Always seek a competent professional for answers to your specific questions.