Kylee Maneja, Sales Director at ‘Ilima at Leihano
Born and raised on Oahu, Kylee Maneja always knew that she wanted to pursue a career in healthcare. After accepting a full ride scholarship to play Division I volleyball at Hofstra University, she graduated with a Bachelor of Science in Community Health. Seizing the opportunity in the medical device industry that specialized in sports medicine and trauma, Maneja sold ACL and meniscus repair systems, shoulder anchors and plates that repaired the bones in hands and feet. This opportunity allowed her to work with some of the best surgeons in New York, allowing her to meet and network with great people within the healthcare industry. Moving back home to Hawaii and working as a community liaison for a non-profit hospice organization solidified her passion in the long-term care industry and working with the senior community.
Education and Experience:
- B.S. in Community Health from Hofstra University
- M.A. in Health Administration – End of 2020
- Six+ years in healthcare industry
‘Ilima at Leihano
- ‘Ilima at Leihano offers independent, assisted and memory care apartments. The base rent includes all utilities, premium cable and internet, weekly housekeeping, 3 restaurant style meals per day, transportation to and from medical appointments and weekly activities. They have a variety of floor plans that include studios, 1-bedrooms, and 2-bedrooms.
- Kylee Maneja
- Sales Director at ‘Ilima at Leihano
- Email: [email protected]
- Tel: 808-674-8022
- Tel: 808-780-0635
Kupunawiki.com is a resource that does not provide any direct services other than information and a list of service professionals. Kupunawiki.com, consultants or associates, are not experts in any of the fields relating to senior housing, finance, estate planning, health, or real estate.
Kupunawiki.com does not generate any revenue or referral fees from the contributors or those listed as service providers. Kupunawiki.com is not a real estate website although there is an affiliation with the following contributors: Brandon Lau (RB-19267) and Andrew Leong (RB-21696) who are licensed real estate partners with ChaneyBrooks Choice Advisors at 1440 Kapiolani Blvd., Suite 1015, Honolulu, HI 96814. The information contained on Kupunawiki.com is intended for informational purposes. It should not substitute legal, accounting, investment, medical or other professional advice. Always seek a competent professional for answers to your specific questions.