Dr. Morigawara, President of Prime Physical Therapy received his doctorate at the USC Division of Biokinesiology and Physical Therapy. He believes that age does have to be our limiting factory in allowing our bodies to move the way it was meant to. Being able to maximize our current capabilities while minimizing the symptoms have improved the lives of many of whom Dr. Morigawara has worked with. A wide range of services that Prime Physical Therapy offers is dealing with injury prevention, post-traumatic and post-surgical rehabilitation, athletics optimization, vestibular rehabilitation, and optimizing functionality.
- KupunaWiki Radio Show Episode 24-0127 | Tiffany Davies, IPX1031
- KupunaWiki Radio Show Episode 24-0120 | Jaslyn Silver, Hanamura Appraisal Co.
- KupunaWiki Radio Show Episode 24-0113 | Joel Kurata, Element Mortgage
- KupunaWiki Radio Show Episode 24-0106 | Reiko Lewis, Ventus Design
- KupunaWiki Radio Show Episode 23-1230 | Brandon Lau & Andrew Leong, Chaney Brooks Choice Advisors