Carleen MacKay is a co-founder of the New Workforce Hawaii’s leading team of emerging career experts since January of 2016. She graduated with a B.A in English Literature at Tufts University. As an Emergent Workforce/Alternative Career planning expert, she is also nationally recognized with multiple credentials in career assessment materials. She is among the first of future-focused expert coaches with certifications from Birkman, Myers-Briggs, Mid-Career assessments, etc. Various roles in her profession include VP HR for Major Silicon Valley Technology firm and VP of regional outplacement services for world’s largest outplacement/transition firms. Carleen believes that “careers are their businesses – not their jobs and happy to say that all are successful in terms of both work and life.”
- KupunaWiki Radio Show Episode 24-0127 | Tiffany Davies, IPX1031
- KupunaWiki Radio Show Episode 24-0120 | Jaslyn Silver, Hanamura Appraisal Co.
- KupunaWiki Radio Show Episode 24-0113 | Joel Kurata, Element Mortgage
- KupunaWiki Radio Show Episode 24-0106 | Reiko Lewis, Ventus Design
- KupunaWiki Radio Show Episode 23-1230 | Brandon Lau & Andrew Leong, Chaney Brooks Choice Advisors