An active kid and a gymnast athlete throughout college, Renée Tillotson discovered a love for Nia later on in life. She started work, went about the motions of life as a wife and mother and eventually stopped moving around much. Her love for Nia came to her at the age of 46 and has grown it into a business and lifestyle that is now shared with others. Still & Moving is more than just a gym, offering a gentler and more personalized approach to exercise and activities. They offer classes such as tai chi, qigong, yoga, plus Pilates, foam rollers, bellydance, Bollywood dancing and Stretch for Regeneration. In addition to the founding of her business, Tillotson has also written two books, “Taking Back Your Health” and “The Pause” that focus on the body, mind, and emotional health. The love and support of her family, friends, and community have allowed her to build her business and continue helping others maintain healthy active lifestyles.
- B.A. in Political Science
- Teaching credentials from the University of California at Santa Barbara
- 2nd Degree Nia Black Belt
Still & Moving
- Still & Moving Center offers classes, workshops and teacher training in mindful movement practices in the dance arts, martial arts and healing arts. They offer a place at Still & Moving Center that helps to take care of both your body and your spirit. You’re always greeted by someone friendly at the door, or online, and you know that you matter, that you are important. A variety of activities are offered such as: tai chi, qigong, yoga, plus Pilates, foam rollers, bellydance, Bollywood dancing, hula and Stretch for Regeneration.
- Renée Tillotson
- Owner and Director of Still & Moving Center in Honolulu
- Website: www.stillandmovingcenter.com
- Email: [email protected]
- Tel: 808-397-7678
Kupunawiki.com is a resource that does not provide any direct services other than information and a list of service professionals. Kupunawiki.com, consultants or associates, are not experts in any of the fields relating to senior housing, finance, estate planning, health, or real estate.
Kupunawiki.com does not generate any revenue or referral fees from the contributors or those listed as service providers. Kupunawiki.com is not a real estate website although there is an affiliation with the following contributors: Brandon Lau (RB-19267) and Andrew Leong (RB-21696) who are licensed real estate partners with ChaneyBrooks Choice Advisors at 1440 Kapiolani Blvd., Suite 1015, Honolulu, HI 96814. The information contained on Kupunawiki.com is intended for informational purposes. It should not substitute legal, accounting, investment, medical or other professional advice. Always seek a competent professional for answers to your specific questions.