Frederic M.C. Hu, Attorney at Law
Frederic M.C. Hu or sometimes referred to as “Fred”, is an attorney at law, with a concentration in Estate Planning, Probate, Trust Administration and Real Estate Transactions and Financing. Growing up, he was inspired by the series “Perry Mason” and looked forward to pursuing a career in law that would make witnesses admit their guilt on the witness stand during trial. That dream deteriorated as he came to find out that it only happens that way on TV. Apart from his day job, Hu dedicated his time to the youth community as a basketball referee for 36 years, and then rising to NCAA Men’s Div 1 basketball games at the Stan Sheriff Arena. Family is a fundamental aspect of Hu’s life, with some of his best accomplishments being his marriage to his wife and raising their three children.
Education and Experience:
- Graduated and licensed in 1982, University of Hawaii Richardson School of Law
- Mortgage Loan Originator License 1992
- Certified Protection Professional (CPP)
- Licensed in Health and Life Insurance
- NASDAQ Qualified Series 6 and 63
Hu’s Services At a Glance
- His services include estate planning, probate, and Trust Administration, Real Estate Transactions and Financing. Oftentimes people need help attaining peace of mind, which proper estate planning requires. Solving Trust disputes and maintaining harmonious family relations is always a goal that Hu has in mind when counseling clients who have issues with the administration of a Trust. He believes that the risk of disputes in the future is minimized with proper drafting of the Trust at inception.
- Frederic M.C. Hu
- Attorney at Law
- Yacht Harbor Professional Center
- Address: 1620 Ala Moana Boulevard, Suite 510, Honolulu, HI 96815
- Tel: 808-237-4100
Kupunawiki.com is a resource that does not provide any direct services other than information and a list of service professionals. Kupunawiki.com, consultants or associates, are not experts in any of the fields relating to senior housing, finance, estate planning, health, or real estate.
Kupunawiki.com does not generate any revenue or referral fees from the contributors or those listed as service providers. Kupunawiki.com is not a real estate website although there is an affiliation with the following contributors: Brandon Lau (RB-19267) and Andrew Leong (RB-21696) who are licensed real estate partners with ChaneyBrooks Choice Advisors at 1440 Kapiolani Blvd., Suite 1015, Honolulu, HI 96814. The information contained on Kupunawiki.com is intended for informational purposes. It should not substitute legal, accounting, investment, medical or other professional advice. Always seek a competent professional for answers to your specific questions.