Debbie Kim Morikawa received her degree in Occupational Therapy and has dedicated her life to serving others in the field of health and human services. In 2005, Debbie was appointed Director of the Department of Community Services and has since come full circle to return to the health and wellness sector as the owner of GYMGUYZ, the 1st in-home personal training/mobile fitness franchise company in the nation and now in Hawaii. She considers herself a mobility specialist and wants to make sure that everyone, especially seniors have the opportunity and access to exercise that will keep them healthy and independent at any age.
- KupunaWiki Radio Show Episode 24-0127 | Tiffany Davies, IPX1031
- KupunaWiki Radio Show Episode 24-0120 | Jaslyn Silver, Hanamura Appraisal Co.
- KupunaWiki Radio Show Episode 24-0113 | Joel Kurata, Element Mortgage
- KupunaWiki Radio Show Episode 24-0106 | Reiko Lewis, Ventus Design
- KupunaWiki Radio Show Episode 23-1230 | Brandon Lau & Andrew Leong, Chaney Brooks Choice Advisors